There is an arms-race going on at the moment, where countries and organizations alike are competing with each other to boost their competitive advantage and growth by investing heavily in innovation initiatives. Singapore, for instance, has performed well in terms of investing …
Thailand is known as the ‘Kitchen of the World’ for being among the largest food producers and exporters worldwide. The industry is now becoming greener, more efficient, and more socially-responsible. While factories in developing Asian countries are often associated with inconsistent quality …
- In the time of the coronavirus, precarious workers need more protection than ever
- Bringing design legibility back into the Smart City
- Can Smart Cities beat homelessness?
- Five Considerations When Planning Your Sector Development Roadmap
- How Singapore enterprises can rise to the digitalisation challenge