Eden Strategy Institute at Social Innovation Xperience Social Innovation Xperience (SIX) is Singapore’s first Design Challenge for Social Good. Organised by the Singapore Management University, it gathered tertiary students, corporate professionals, and social enterprises to collaborate and create solutions for local social …
Public service regulates externalities in the market and provides services for citizens. Yet, as governments develop policies to meet the needs of the public, boundaries between the roles of customers, taxpayers and citizens are increasingly blurred. The growing demands from the public …
- In the time of the coronavirus, precarious workers need more protection than ever
- Bringing design legibility back into the Smart City
- Can Smart Cities beat homelessness?
- Five Considerations When Planning Your Sector Development Roadmap
- How Singapore enterprises can rise to the digitalisation challenge